The Eyefreight Control Tower is a single decision-making platform to centralize accountability for transport costs, service quality, and business performance.
- Exchange information with all third-party logistics providers at each stage along the supply chain;
- Gain end-to-end visibility over transport operations;
- Capture data, extract critical information on transport execution;
- React in real-time to deviations from planned transportation movements;
- Ensure the most appropriate distribution option at the lowest cost;
- Oversee KPIs in a single view; and
- Gain insight over carrier performance to evaluate trends and pursue advantageous alternatives.
Event and Exception Control Management
- Displays the status of the shipment and proactively notifies users of any deviation from the original transportation plan.
- Provides track and trace functionality at all stages within shipment execution.
- Extra costs associated with shipment deviations can either be manually entered or calculated automatically by the system.
- Notification alerts occur in real time for users to approve or reject additional costs.
Integration with Logistics Partners
Eyefreight is designed to be a single system of record for performance KPIs and cost and invoice management. However, we understand the application is only as good as the data it contains, and we know not all carriers are alike. Therefore, Eyefreight provides multiple platforms by which carriers and shippers can communicate and provide data, whether exchanging shipment assignments, relaying shipment status messages, and/or recording shipment events.
- Supports multiple carrier infrastructure options and various file formats including email, EDI, FTP, CSV, XML, web portal, and/or mobile applications.
- Sends Planners all updates, comments, supporting documents, or occurrence alerts during shipment execution.
- Tracks and stores, in real time, all exceptions during the delivery process (delays, second deliveries, missing products, etc.)
- Exchanges information with all third party logistics providers at each stage along the transportation network, including reverse logistics.