Actionable information is critical for accelerating and improving logistics performance. Eyefreight’s Business Intelligence Module unites disparate data sources in a single, coherent framework for real-time reporting and detailed analysis including ad hoc analysis and querying, data visualization, scorecards, predictive analytics, and online analytical processing (OLAP).
- Merge data from multiple sources;
- Automate calculations;
- Create instant graphics: charts, graphs, and tables;
- Run weekly/monthly/annual consumption models;
- Generate event alerts; and
- Build custom reports (i.e., by geographic region, business unit, etc.).
With Eyefreight Business Intelligence, you can measure KPIs against all data parameters housed in the TMS – from sales orders to shipment deliveries at any moment in time. While periodic reports can be used to make real-time decisions, historical data can be used to review carrier performance and improve purchasing policies.
- Custom calculations and metrics;
- Report graphics, including geographic maps;
- Carrier performance reports for any provider, regardless of dimensions and capabilities;
- Detailed, milestone timestamps per shipment, package, and SKU;
- Delivery status per location (origin/destination);
- Inventory in movement report;
- Cost management report by product category, by carrier, and by location, including all approved costs, unapproved costs, and costs to be evaluated;
- Deviations report per shipment, per type, and per time period;
- Shipment status report, including lead time and overdue items; and
- Event notification reports.
Eyefreight’s Service team can also deliver custom reports based on individual specifications. In addition, Eyefreight offers a complete analytics package for customers seeking maximum reporting flexibility.