Eyefreight’s patent pending algorithms use your real life transportation data to plan and optimize your inventory allocation and product distribution. Orders from multiple customers located anywhere in the world can be combined into multi-drop, continuous move, backhaul, and pooling transportation movements. Actual carrier rates, preferred carrier designations, load capacity guidelines, traffic, weather conditions, availability of qualified drivers, delivery time windows – all are data points that are fed into Eyefreight’s algorithms to produce optimal transportation scenarios.
- Optimize loads across business units, locations, and customers
- Determine the best carrier and mode
- Simultaneously optimize inbound and outbound loads while looking for back hauls
- Optimize transportation equipment based on schedules
- Create multiple transportation plans using real-world parameters
- Determine your carbon footprint
- Calculate your net landed cost savings