Leave the Competition Behind
From raw materials to finished goods, competitive advantage is gained when you align your supply chain with your strategy. Discover the power of Eyefreight and seize your opportunity.
With Eyefreight solutions that drive productivity into international logistics decisions, retail companies:
- Track the impact of consumer demand on inventory at all stages of the transportation chain: suppliers, in transit, in store, and in warehouse.
- Gain detailed order visibility: box level, item number, SKU, color, and more.
- Benefit from correct settlement of return shipments.
- Hold minimal excess inventories at the store level.
- Easily facilitate store to store transportation.
- Replenish products at the store quickly and avoid out-of-stock conditions.
- Optimize container capacity.
- Create KPIs for lead times, shipment accuracy, and delivery information.
- Ease workloads associated with inventory management and compliance procedures related to flow and storage of product.
With Eyefreight, retail organizations align supply chain operations with overall corporate strategy. Together with its retail customers, Eyefreight drives down transportation cycle time, optimizes store inventory, improves data integrity, and builds consumer loyalty. The end result is quick concept-to-market lead times and successful execution of a “fast fashion” strategy.
With Eyefreight, companies:
- Increase control over transportation chain operations
- Maintain similar transportation standards across multiple distribution centers and retailers
- Minimize the number of vehicles required
- Decrease delivery lead times
- Shorten the total distance traveled
- Trim the number of driver hours
- Reduce overall transportation costs
- Moderate carbon footprints
No matter the scale, variety and intricacy of unique customer requirements, Eyefreight maximizes resource utilization and reduces both the costs as well as the environmental impact associated with transportation mileage. Eyefreight’s superior planning features allow its customers to make cost-based planning decisions and add value back into their supply chain operations.
- Effective management of both inbound and outbound streams
- Optimal modality assignments: full truckload, groupage, milkrun, seaborne or airborne freight
- Ideal loading plans and configurations
- Expedited, cost effective transport between producer and purchaser
- Improved lines of communication between all transportation chain partners
- Track and Trace functionality for materials in transit
- Automated shipment document production
- Stock transfer facilitation
- Delivery accuracy monitoring
Eyefreight facilitates information transparency and system-wide efficiency in production supply chain environments. The net result is supply chain agility and increased competitiveness.
One way to increase margins in this environment is to optimize the transportation management function. FMCG companies with a competitive edge know well managed warehouses and optimized distribution plans translate into efficiency gains and reduced costs in both the actual transportation flows as well as in the workforce, and these companies successfully partner with Eyefreight to achieve these operating conditions.
With a proprietary allocation algorithm, Eyefreight:
- Ensures orders are delivered from the most favorable warehouse or wholesaler.
- Accounts for “best before” data and turnover rates when scheduling shipments.
- Registers specific mutual agreements between parties and dovetails these agreements with a customer’s planning function.
- Improves visibility into and management of order fulfillment.
- Increases the efficiency of last-mile delivery.
- Tracks shipments from their point of origin to their final destination.
- Supports retailers’ and shippers’ unique specifications.
- Shares information both up and down each freight flow via one central platform.
With Eyefreight, FMCG organizations exploit the value of information technology to open new avenues for growth and increase profitability. Together with its FMCG customers, Eyefreight drives down transportation cycle times, shares information and builds distribution strategies. The end result is improved business performance within a highly competitive environment.
- Split single orders into multiple transport orders (domestic collection, seaborne freight, hinterland delivery transport).
- Simplify settlement of the entire framework of surcharges and additional costs, and allocate these dollars to the appropriate cost center.
- Collaborate with industry partners.
- Enable more reactive stock management.
- Improve data integrity.
- Gain control over and understanding of products in transit.
- Practice more efficient and cost effective warehouse and distribution center management.
- Scale to fold in new markets and new channels when opportunities arise.
- Monitor vendor performance.
Eyefreight allows its customers to stay competitive and profitable despite fluid marketplace dynamics by mitigating the risk, complexity and costs associated with consumer-centric transportation demands. Retailers and logistics providers alike can re-engineer their operations to take a more holistic view of the entire transportation chain, and make decisions that add value and standardize best practices.